Mr. Rimmer Mr. Rimmer

yooo what was that sick-ass guitar at the end from though

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

People are getting angry and it's hilarious.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

I don't know how to feel about this really. Like everyone says, it's really well made, but it's kind of ridiculous how messed up that was. Something about it almost reminds me of Jeff Weise's flashes. On a positive note again, the art was really good, especially with all the close-ups at the beginning. I can't say i'm a fan of the music but it fits the flash nicely.

So well done, I suppose. Not understanding what it was actually about kills me though, because with something like that there has to be more to it.

Sherbalex responds:

there is nothing to it

Alight Alight

@Kelrycor

Newgrounds is Everything by Everyone, bro. It doesn't matter that it's not flash, because it's an amazing piece of breathtaking animation that tells a moving story in only a minute or two.

Also, Snow Snow for Lucy, which I think is one of the Newgrounds staff's favorite submissions due to them apparently having DVD's of it, was I believe made the same way as this.

Anyways, fantastic work. The animation and expressions are great and the piano is perfectly synchronized with it. I occasionally play this in the background just to listen to the music.

The Dramatic Duck The Dramatic Duck

A true masterpiece.

Whilst I've never taken the time to say it, this is quite possibly the greatest cinematic masterpiece I've ever witnessed. Every time I orgasm, time slows down and all I can hear or think of is this godly piece. That may be partially because most of my orgasms occur while watching this, as I masturbate to it frequently. I often try to vote 5 over and over again, but as I can't vote more than once in 24 hours, I just sit here and cry like on Halloween when the kids are all too lazy to walk down to my house, so I have to eat all their Reese's.

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution